- 1. Why do we need to stop for 30mins in the transfer between Hanoi and Halong?
We stop around half-way for guests to enjoy a bathroom break, stretch their legs and for the drivers to freshen up and remain focused. We follow the international safety recommendations of a break after approximately 2 hours of driving.
- 2. How to get Got Pier from/to Ninh Binh ?
- 3. How can I get Got Pier from Cat Bi Airport?
- 4. Can I bring my own drinks to the boat?
- 5. How can I get Got Pier from Cat Ba Island?
- 6. When do I have to pay for my booking?
- 7. Do I have to arrange my own transport to Halong Bay?
- 8. Can I pay by credit card?
- 9. I don’t have a credit card. Can I pay in cash?
- 10. What if I have special dietary requirements?
- 11. Do I need a plug converter to charge my appliances ?
- 12. What happens if I get sick ?
- 13. What do I need to bring with me?
- 14. Can we use wifi on the cruise?
- 15. What should I wear on the boat?
- 16. When is the best time to visit Halong Bay?
- 17. I am pregnant, can I come on the cruise?
- 18. What are the Cancellation Policies in case of bad weather ?
- 19. Can it accommodate disabled people? .
- 20. Is smoking allowed?
- 21. What activities are there for children?
- 22. What activities do you have on board?
- 23. Can Lily Cruise be hired out for private groups?
Bamboo boat trip
Cooking Lily Cruises
Kayaking Lily Cruises
Dining Lily Cruises